Re: [opensuse] Creating a group of conserned Users and Novell partners/longer life time for openSUSE... (LONG POST)
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:54:58 +1000
Brian K. White wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:

The original posting went to both this list and -project.

So, any responses also should have been sent to this list, no?

Why? I'm all for this idea but until now I hadn't responded here.
I went to the irc channel mentioned in the original post and said so
directly, and and had a little opening discussion in real-time.

Brian, I'm not really sure what you are trying to convey here in your
response.

However, if you are trying to put forward the idea that there was the
opportunity to use an IRC channel to discuss this topic then please
understand that not everyone has the means to be able to access IRC -
let alone have the ability to access this forum other than using a
dial-up connection.

(BTW, are you the Brian White who was providing the tutorials on Linux
some years ago and to which I was a subscriber?)

BC

--
Insanity is only a state of mind.