Re: [opensuse] 2 KDE4 panel questions/remarks
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:50:09 +0100
On Monday 10 Aug 2009 17:35:03 Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

I am using openSUSE 10.3 with kde3 but occasionally I check 11.1 with the
latest kde4 version (factory, kde4.3 currently). Do you think that they
ever will add hide-panel-buttons to the panel? For me the panel is unusable
if I cannot hide it when I want (automatic hiding is not an option).
I can set auto-hide on the panel via the panel cashew in 4.3. All you have to
do is move the mouse to the bottom of the screen and it re-appears which seems
just as good. I also used to use the hide buttons on KDE3 but the auto-hide
now suits me fine and i dont miss the hide-panel buttons.

regards

Ian