[opensuse] Zypper Cheat Sheet
  • From: Juan De Vincenzo <juandevincenzo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 04:13:46 -0300
As the newcomer I am to OpenSUSE, I found myself frequently consulting
the zypper man pages, as well as the Zypper Usage section on the
OpenSUSE site at [0], so I thought it would be nice to have a cheat
sheet to consult when I had doubts, and since I looked for one and
couldn't find it, I created one of my own to have all the data
together. And of course, I want to share this with all of you, let me
know what you think of it. I uploaded it to Google Docs, here are the
links:

page 1 -->
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-168RiY7i5_NDkzNGU0ZDEtOTc0Mi00MTg0LTk5YTQtOTNiMmQ5NTE2MTFj&hl=en

page 2 -->
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-168RiY7i5_MmQ3MDMwM2EtZDEzNS00YWI1LThlN2UtYWYzY2Q2NTJjZjZj&hl=en

They are on pdf format since google docs wouldn't allow me to upload
the .svg files.

Also, please let me know if for any reason I infringed any licenses or
anything, since as you can see I included the OpenSUSE logo. Hope it
is ok.

Regards,
Juan

[0]http://en.opensuse.org/Zypper/Usage