Re: [opensuse] Question about scripting...
On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 08:27 -0400, Chuck Payne wrote:
Sorry if this question seem a bit silly, but I am still very much a
newbie when it come some to scripting.
I want to write a shell script that does some scp of files, but I like
to use both bash and perl. Could I do some thing this, how would I
got about mixing shell, python, perl and other things with in a
script.

I seriously pity the poor sod who has to maintain this after your gone.
Write the entire process in one script in one language.