RE: [opensuse] Linux Server Admins - Please Let Me Know Your Thoughts

Subject: [opensuse] Linux Server Admins - Please Let Me Know Your Thoughts

Today I was approached by management (a different division that handles
standards etc) and was told that I have to give a compelling reason of why
I need to run Linux instead of the standard "windows".
I need to come up with a nice list / document why by tomorrow.. but I'm so
irritated right now, that I'm having a hard time formulate something in a
professional matter..

So I'm reaching out to the sys admins here asking for some help and lists
of some good reasonings..