Re: [opensuse] Linux Server Admins - Please Let Me Know Your Thoughts
On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:27:06 -0700, Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday 03 August 2009 17:51:53 Ben Kevan wrote:
So I'm reaching out to the sys admins here asking for some help and lists
of some good reasonings..

Google search phrase 'top ten reasons why linux not windows'

First page says 'Results 1 - 10 of about 42,400,000'

hth & good luck,

Yes, but using some basic generic reasons and not "political" based reasons might not be the best route to go..
I'll poke through a few to see what I can extract out of them..

Thank you for your list also.. I'll be shoving some of those suggestions in.

Keep them coming..

If you don't know what you want, you end up with a lot you don't. -Fight Club