Re: [opensuse] Re: configuring postscript on 11.1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:50:02 +0200
jdd wrote:

Per Jessen a écrit :
jdd wrote:

however, why are default options (for openSUSE postfix] not working?

They do work, but only for a minimal local mailserver. To set up a
complete mailserver with external connection, you only need to
amend 'inet_interfaces' and 'mydomain' (AFAIR).

/Per

when all will be good, I will document this on the wiki...
jdd

I've just done a new install of 11.0, and for the postfix config, the
only thing I would need to correct is inet_interfaces. The rest fine.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.2°C)