Re: [opensuse] General Poor quality of Opensuse
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 14:46:24 +0100
On Sunday 12 Jul 2009 12:59:32 Per Jessen wrote:
Peter Nikolic wrote:
I actually dislike the very lax dont give a monkeys attitude that
seems to be creeping into Opensuse by the very vocal few so now they
got someone equally as vocal that can see thru the Blah that keeps on
being spread in previous releases

Peter, have you noticed how easily your own attitude could be seen as
equally lax? You complain about lack of qualify in an alpha release,
so you are obviously putting an effort into testing it, yet you cannot
be bothered to open a bugreport when you come across a problem. If
anything, that is a "very lax dont give a monkeys attitude".

/Per
FYI if you look back not too long in the list you will see that i have been
almost 100% unsucessfull in gaining access to the famous bad mannered bugzilla
most the time i just get some strange pink screen saying already logged in and
check email address and the answer is as always Not logged in that is what
i am trying to do and my email address is correct and has been since day 1 so
that is why you see next to nothing from me on the illfated bugzilla it simply
dont work if i could get in i would but i cant so i dont i use the next best
thing kick up a hollabaloo .

when one day i can get into bugzilla i will put things on there (i have
already tried to get this bugzilla problem sorted to no avail )

So my attitude is not at all lax it is just the fact i am unable because of
bugzilla problems do any reporting .

And most of the time on all of my machines i run development releases the
only box that stays is the internet gateway box which is on 10.0 i have
tried to move it off but it dont perform so it stays and will stay for the
forseeable future

Pete .

--
see i said it would