[opensuse] Windows mail encryption clent compatible with (k)gpg
  • From: Joop Beris <opensuse@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 15:01:08 +0200
Listmates,

Since more and more countries seem to find it necessary to store
information sent across the world wide web, I am contemplating switching to
encrypted mail as much as possible. Under Linux, this is fairly easy.
However, many of my contacts use Windows (I know, they shouldn't...but try
telling them that). Does anyone know of a good, easy to use client for
Windows XP/Vista that they could use? Preferably freeware, of course.

I have been googling around for it, tried download.com, pgpi.org, but could
not find anything matching the above criteria. Pgpi.org seems to offer a
freeware client, but when trying to download, it turns out to be trialware.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Joop