[opensuse] Avoid reiserfs? [Was: Is the person this bug is assigned to still with Novell/openSuSE]
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 11:21:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Thursday, 2009-06-04 at 18:33 -0400, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

And about reiserfs, it is to be officially suported for about 4 years
more, AFAIK. SLES, you know.

I didnt tell otherwise, I just told you to avoid it.

And I told you that dumping reiserfs is a dumbass idea, more or less.
Not many years ago SuSE told us to use reiserfs, that it was the filesystem of the future. Now you leave us stranded on the road...

Do you think now that we'll believe you when you try to push us to ext4, for example?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.

< Previous Next >