Re: [opensuse] Re: Mouse or Driver[SOLVED]
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:45:05 -0700
On Monday May 4 2009, jdd wrote:
Randall R Schulz a écrit :
Again, the symptom was clearly a problem with the microswitch that
is connected to the mouse button. That cannot be opened and
cleaned.

of course, it can! I did. You can even change or fix a switch

You mean replace the microswitch. How would you repair that microswitch
itself?

not to say it's usefull here :-)

a switch failure is often visible because the button have no more
spring, but again knowledge is better than guesses

jdd

I don't think I've ever seen a microswitch that could be opened. The
picture in my mind is of a rivet-like fastener used to hold together
the halves of the case.

Randall SChulz