[opensuse] No print queue
  • From: Paul Cornford <pccor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:00:56 +1000
Hi,

I recently tried to upgrade my Samsung ML-1450 printer driver and in the
process lost printing altogether. I uninstalled the driver but have not
recovered printing. When I open Yast -> Hardware -> Printer I simply get this
message: "There is no print queue". Clicking Add gets "No Connection
Selected" and there is none listed. Using the Connection Wizard get's me
nowhere. Clicking on Printers in CUPS does nothing either. Can someone help
me here?

SYSTEM DETAILS -
Kernel: Linux 2.6.27.21-0.1-pae i686
System: openSUSE 11.1 (i586)