Re: [opensuse] What happened to mysql? Broken after latest update from BS::/server/database.
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:38:20 +0200
On 4/14/2009 at 11:28, "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is it me or are all your mails a little bit 'cranky' ? Might be just me
associating it very closely to the name. Whenever I read C. Ranking I already
know another cranky mail is coming in.

Maybe writing your mails in a more pragmatic and objective way would help
everybody:
- The mails would be easier to read
- They would be much more motivating to actually be read
- Any issue found in them might actually also be solved

If a package breaks like the one you mention here, then a note to the package
maintainer is surely not wrong. If you want a fully supported system,
then using a dozen of OBS repos clearly IS wrong.

Dominique