Re: [opensuse] init.d script automatic start, not (just) run
  • From: ka1ifq <ka1ifq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:13:20 -0400
On Thursday 09 April 2009 14:12:05 Neal Hogan wrote:

As you guys suspected, the network is not completely up when the
script is called. I've tried the script both at runlevel 3 and 5 and
various Required-Start options, including $network, $named, and $time.

My workaround (at this point) is to have a gnome session that starts
the script. This requires that I open a terminal and execute the ssh
connection there.

Thanks for your time.

Run it as the last startup script, maybe add a delay.

Mike.