Re: [opensuse] What is going on with the KDE4 Factory repo?
  • From: Matt Hayes <dominian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:35:28 -0400
Adam Jimerson wrote:
When digging through my KDE 4 Factory repo for openSUSE 11.1 YaST2 is saying
there there are two packages on the repo where the newest version is 4.1.3
even though I already have the KDE 4.2.2 version installed, I attached an
exported file that has the packages and details. Looking through here
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Factory:/Desktop/openSUSE_11.1/x86_64/

everything looks to be correct, anyone else noticing t his (AKA something in
the rpm file causing it) or is this just a problem with my local cache?

Its just telling you that you have the latest version installed..
however, its showing the "available" versions and its telling you its
going to keep the already installed packages.

-Matt