Re: [opensuse] Dolphin file manager
  • From: Boris Epstein <borepstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:10:06 -0400

Am Dienstag, 7. April 2009 23:53:36 schrieb Peter J. Nachtigall:
Boris Epstein schrieb:
Hello listmates,

Has anyone come across a good manual on how to configure and
administer Dolphin (the Gnome file manager)?

AFAIK Dolphin is a part of KDE not Gnome,

Yes, it is part of KDE, but non the less you can configure it from within the
application itself ;)
And the F1 shortcut should work in gnome to and bring you to the handbook.

If you look for something specific you should probably rephrase your
question ;)

Regards
Michael

Thanks Michael!

And yes, Dolphin is part of the KDE, my bad:)

I am reading the handbook right now.

Specifically, what I need to know is how to assign default
applications for different file types based upon extension. Hopefully,
that's in the handbook someplace.

Boris.