Re: [opensuse] (no subject)
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:01:27 -0500
On Tuesday 07 April 2009 09:52:12 pm Bob S wrote:
On Tuesday 07 April 2009 03:27:47 pm M. Skiba wrote:
It displays in any client that works correctly - and by definition,
those of M$ don't :-P

Just been reading this thread, I thought I'd make it known that M$
Outbreak does show the signature part just fine, so the idiot cannot
hide behind that excuse.

He's not an idiot and he's using Thunderbird on a Unix machine. Which as
far as I know shows the signature part of a mail just fine.

And what client did you just write from? There is no "unsubscribe" line in
your email.

Bob S

Yours: User-Agent: KMail/1.9.10
His: User-Agent: KMail/1.9.9

When message is highlighted press key "v" and you get whole message without
any format that is applied by mail agent (KMail, Thunderbird), and you can
find string "User-Agent:" followed by mail program name.

People that use web mail usually don't have it.

--
Regards, Rajko