Re: [opensuse] (no subject)
  • From: cagsm <cumandgets0mem00f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:06:44 +0200
Is that it? I thought the problem was, that the confirmation e-mail
could be classified as a junk mail by the spam filter, so the
unsubscription is never confirmed. I've been bitten by this at least twice.

your reasoning doesn't make sense, does it? if the unsubscription
confirmation mail never arrives at the subscriber or arrives in junk,
why does the subscriber then send a failmail onto the list?

excerpt from the mailinglist manual:
... if i don't get unsubscribed the proper way, why shouldn't i start
spamming onto the list....