Re: [opensuse] Sending System Mail To Aribtrary Address Instead of Local Mailbox?
  • From: Matthias Bach <marix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:06:15 +0200
Hi!

On Monday 06 April 2009 20:05:44 Randall R Schulz wrote:
Can I get the primary outgoing mail to use the empty domain the way the
bounces do? I see these FROM_HEADER and POSTFIX_MASQUERADE_DOMAIN
parameters whose descriptions suggest vaguely that this could be done.

Just have it use the fully qualified domain name of the server and you are
fine. Seems like the hostname is somehow configured strange.

Regards,
Matthias