[opensuse] One thing driving me crazy - opensuse 11.1/kde4.2 factory/effing nvidia Geforce
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:18:27 +0000
hi

My screen can go black when clicking on an icon/widget, everything is still
running e.g. Alt-Tab displays a list of running apps, but i cannot get the
display back unless I Ctrl-Alt-Backspace.

it is really ruining my KDE4 experience.

Ive tried the stable and beta version of the Nvidia driver but its the same
result. I don't even know how to explain a this in a bug report because i
can't reproduce it at will.

aaaaaaggghhhhhh

How do i set it to use the "nv" driver in yast? I might as well give it a
try.

regards

Ian