Re: [opensuse] Opensuse still not ready for consumers...
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:26:09 -0400
* Fred Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-12-09 21:35]:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx> [03-12-09 08:07]:
On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:26 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Then leave and go there, please.
Never would I have expected that from you.

Well, you are very *supportive* and that is our purpose. Your
contributive balance seems to be very much in the negative. It would
make the list a little more plesant.

Patrick, your WRONG! Larry's been a LONG TIME user and has contributed,
doing a lot of testing over the years, and has been helpful. He has a
right to feel the way he does, as many do.

But you have failed to read/quote the other portion where I did agree
that he *was* supportive, emphasis on "Past Tense". Please read the
entire post, Fred. Then comment.