Re: [opensuse] Photo viewer
On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 16:52 +1100, Allen wrote:
On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 13:18 +1000, John Bennett wrote:
Hi, wondering if there is a basic photo viewer, with similar
functionality to the standard Windows photo viewer...

´╗┐Without knowing what the basic photo viewer in windows is like, I find
gThumb a very easy to use tool, with simple photo manipulation tools
built in - resize, rotate, colour balance, crop etc - and the best print
assist in any graphics app I have tried in Linux.

I just checked this out and my question would be, why _isn't_ gthumb the
default photo viewer in SUSE? It seems to have everything that
eyeofGnome has plus the more useful features like cropping etc.

Regards,
--
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca