[opensuse] Re: Problem viewing a .flv
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:47:03 +0100
Allen Zhu a écrit :
On 3/3/09, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Allen Zhu a écrit :

Notice jdd that this is not a plugin. This is a script that you add to
the freaking Links Bar or whatever it's called.
yes, I know, but the result is the same, dl the video

No,

You have to install a third-party app while you don't have to in this case...

You don't know whether or not the "third-party app that offers to
download vids" is tracking what you do on the internet or not....

for me a script I find on the net is also a third party app :-) and I
don't think Firefox users will let plugin do ill things

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org