Re: [opensuse] Photo viewer
  • From: "Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <mmtsales@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:00:51 -0300
Em Ter 03 Mar 2009, John Andersen escreveu:
Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
Em Seg 02 Mar 2009, Randall R Schulz escreveu:
It's also a distinct possibility that it's not Gwenview that I'm
remembering from my 10.0 installation. I know there were (and are,
I presume) multiple image viewers. Which comes closest to a
minimal image display utility?

Maybe you're remembering Kuickview, which has been discontinued in
KDE4.

[]'s
Marcelo

One hast to wonder why KwickShow was discontinued. Simple,
effective, fast, user friendly. Why kill that ?

The project was inactive for a very long time and apparently no one was
willing to adopt it and do the required conversion to Qt4 and KDE4 libs.

[]'s
Marcelo