Re: [opensuse] Photo viewer
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:32:00 -0800

Gwenview is incredibly pretty in KDE 4, especially in
fullscreen/slideshow mode:

One thing I found preferable to the old Gwenview is the simple image
viewing with nothing but a window frame.

Is that mode available? I can't seem to find it, if it is.

It's also a distinct possibility that it's not Gwenview that I'm
remembering from my 10.0 installation. I know there were (and are, I
presume) multiple image viewers. Which comes closest to a minimal image
display utility?

Will

Randall Schulz