Re: [opensuse] Re: Trouble with Konsole
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:24:48 -0600
On Wednesday 25 February 2009 06:45:02 pm Bob S wrote:

... So where does Konsole get that
information? Seems to me that they should be completely different and
separate.

And what about the PS lines that Rodney and Randall are talking about in
their ~/.bashrec files. I don't have any PS statements.Yes, I know that I
can cd to anyplace I want. It is just annoying to me that this is happening
and I don't understand what it is doing.

Bob S

(It seems that another mail didn't make to your inbox.)

If you are using KDE4 console see:

Settings > Edit Current Profile
In tab General you can set "Initial Directory".
It is empty, so konsole picks KDE default ~/Documents .
You can change that to any directory that you like.
For instance:
~
should set that to your home directory.

Don't forget to remove checkmark from "Start in same directory as current
tab".

--
Regards, Rajko