Re: [opensuse] Weekly "Space Related" pictures on the CNN website
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 01:49:44 +0200
At 01:13:56 on Tuesday Tuesday 24 February 2009, Kai Ponte
<opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stan Goodman wrote:
In order for us to be (more) certain we're looking at the same
images you are (trying to), it would be good if you gave a URL to
the page in question.

What is there now is:
<http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/02/17/space.spotlight/index.html>
.

It is Flash content. Do you have flash installed and running?

About plugins shows Shockwave Flash v9.0.r1.52, and it is enabled for swf
and spl. I do see flash content. I have Flashblock installed, and
normally do see the Flashblock button when there is Flash content, but
not on these Space Spotlight pictures. Javascript is enabled for CNN. I
have enabled JS for some other options, so that the NoScript icon shows
that no scripts are being blocked. Still no picture.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on