[opensuse] Re: xen and virtualbox
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:25:01 +0100
Rodney Baker a écrit :

Dumb question, but have you installed the kernel source for the xen kernel?
What directory does the symlink /usr/src/linux point to?

I don't know, I see only one kernel source from YaST. I installed
"kernel-source" (still with YaST) and had the error given.

usually I had no problem (without xen), but here I changed HDD and
have to reinstall all

as an option, is it possible to read virtualbox disks with xen? first
test didn't work (I have important things on a xp disk)

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net