Re: [opensuse] Who is using Gnome?
  • From: Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:22:54 -0500
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Philipp Thomas <pth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't been able to do so. It won't install natively on any hardware I
have and installing in vmware workstation also failed. I even tried a trial
version of eComStation but that also failed to install.

Hmmm. Maybe Felix can give an insight. I'm hoping to get to it in a
week or 2. However, I do know that since OS/2 has a lot of hard coded
hardware stuff that it is hard to get it to work in a virtual machine.
I have a lot of different machines to try it on(I might use my dual
Xeonn/500Mhz Dell since it's not being used right now).