[opensuse] Re: Who is using Gnome?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 22:25:35 +0100
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. a écrit :

My plasmoids seem to move and resize properly, at least the ones
I've tried. Are you having trouble with one in particular or just
as a general rule? Could you be a bit more specific in how you are
expecting vs. what you are experiencing?

on "folder view", I can set the plasmoid desktops (folder view? it's
irritating to have the same name for two different things - and In use
the french version, so I can only guess the english name) where I
want, But I already have the destop folder as background :-??, but if
I switch to "desktop view", all the plasmoids go to the left top
corner and if I move them go back as soon as I clic the background

(just a comment: I make you to: of this mail because I don't think the
list wil accept attachements)

the first attachement shows the folder viewe and the second the result
as soon as I clic on desktop view and "accept".

performance differences between the two cards, but both are
acceptable.

I don't care about performances. right now I moved to the nv driver
and the task bar seems better (not easy to take a snapshot of this,
may be have to try my Nokia N95 :-)

Desktop Effects component, All Effects tab, what effects do you
have enabled?

none

That was (and still is) not possible. Either it works against Qt3
or it works against Qt4. You can't have half of KDE running on Qt3
and half on Qt4. You can have half of KDE running on windows on
some not, and that is the current state.

I have kde3 *and* kde4 apps running together (but each with the proper
bugs...)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net