Re: [opensuse] Reply to mailing lists
Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Sunday February 1 2009, Kai Ponte wrote:

Jerry Houston wrote:

Be forewarned, though: KMail versus Thunderbird just isn't a fair

KMail has a lot of things going for it. It is almost as good as
Outlook in my opinion.

That's not funny.

Wasn't meant to be.

However, KMail does not do HTML emails.

In what way does it not? It can both create and render them.

Not quite:

Hey, maybe I should just run Outlook in CXOffice...

Outlook should be outlawed.

It is one of the few good programs from MS - along with Project and Excel.

However, I'll have to do a little more research. I have 2003 running
under CXOffice tied to my corporate account. I want to detach that one
(for reasons of possible use of public records act requests) and use
another instance.

kai ||

bis zum bitteren Ende