Re: [opensuse] off-list messages
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 23:31:17 -0500
Basil Chupin pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Jerry Houston wrote:
On Sunday 25 January 2009 17:23:28 Basil Chupin wrote:

If you are using Thunderbird one needs (if required that is) to amend a
control line in the Config Editor which will cause a reply to a list be
only addressed to the list and without any CCs.

When I find that line I'll post what that is -- but this info was posted
in this forum a while back so you can do a search in the archives if you
want.

Perhaps someone else would like to know - don't bother looking for it for me.

Possibly just as well as I am having trouble finding the info on how to
make that alteration.

Edit--->Prefs-->Advanced-->Config Editor

Mailnews.clobber_list_reply (set to true)

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998