Re: [opensuse] Novell Client for openSUSE Linux. Again...
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:17:41 +0100
On 1/21/2009 at 3:08 PM, Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder if this bets means that Novell intend to make the Client
available for openSUSE on a regular basis.

It would be REALLY appreciated (also by me.. I kicked my Win down off my office
notebook long ago... even though my boss did not like it at first).
The next step would be to get it in a repository ;) but let's not ask for
everything at the first day... I think we can be happy something worked out
finally at all.

Dominique