Re: [opensuse] Novell Client for openSUSE Linux. Again...
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:19:46 +0100
On 1/21/2009 at 2:17 PM, Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx> wrote:
And you downloaded the version for 11.1 / SLE11, right?

Mine is novell-client-2.0-SP1-sle10sp2-i386.iso, which is the latest I
see at the Novell download site. Where are you getting this software
from? I am getting mine from,
selecting "Novell Client" and getting the latest version I see there. I
have a Novell login. Maybe it does not let me see more files?

Ahhh, there we have it ;)
You can find a later version in the beta download sections (menu left)

There are some more ISO files available, one for example for 11.1.