Re: [opensuse] Novell Client for openSUSE Linux. Again...
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:17:18 +0100
On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 13:40 +0100, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On 1/21/2009 at 1:35 PM, Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx> wrote:
Forgot to mention: I did now try the SP1 version of the client for this
last test.

And you downloaded the version for 11.1 / SLE11, right?
(Novell_Client_SLE11-x86_64-20081218-CD1.iso)

Mine is novell-client-2.0-SP1-sle10sp2-i386.iso, which is the latest I
see at the Novell download site. Where are you getting this software
from? I am getting mine from http://download.novell.com/index.jsp,
selecting "Novell Client" and getting the latest version I see there. I
have a Novell login. Maybe it does not let me see more files?

Or you are some place different.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

--

"On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!),
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,

And remember:

It is like talking about a large city with all construction finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.