Re: [opensuse] Re: Stange fonts
  • From: "Allen Zhu" <allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 20:28:48 -0800
True,

I know that perfectly fine and sometimes even run Amarok, games, etc.
under GNOME...

But, if Konsole is having a problem, why don't you just use the GNOME
Terminal, xterm, if it runs fine??

Allen Zhu
allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx

Douglas William Jerrold - "The only athletic sport I ever mastered
was backgammon."