Re: [opensuse] Controlling zypper's Timed-out when it is updating -- REPOST (of a Repost on 25 Nov 07)
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 19:10:23 +1100
Allen Zhu wrote:
Yeah, what i'm saying is that is it a problem on your own side or is
it zypper's?

At this point in time *I* don't give a rat's because I have installed
smart and will now use it; zypper, or whatever its side-kick is called,
is now persona non grata on my system/s (in other words I've gone back
to the future when "zypper" was a real PITA to use in openSUSE 10.3).

Ciao.

PS

If you read my original post and the reposts I expect any reasonable
person to conclude that the problem is not "on my side".

--
"With the portion of mankind that is above average one may speak of
higher things; with those below it, one may not."