[opensuse] Need help getting Postfix to stop fetching email
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:41:58 -0500

I setup postfix to work with my ISPs smtp server, but I accidentally set
it to also download messages from it. I tried to edit it and clear out
all the entries for Downloading mail but my changes does not seem to be
applied. I need to keep the setup so that I can send mail through
postfix but having it fetch mail is annoying. I am using the YaST
module to edit this on openSUSE 11.0.