Re: [opensuse] Samba share to AD for authentication
Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:

I actually have it as bookmarks in Konqueror.

Hi list,

- but as "bookmarks in Konqueror" one cannot access/edit a file
directly from within, say, OpenOffice.

You'd have to associate an -odt file with OO and hence doubleclick
etc., to launch OO with a particular file as an argument? Right?
No, probably not. I'll try it out.

I've almost rarely open a file from within OOo or anohter app. Since
there are so many variations on the file open/save dialog boxes I get
frustrated and just prefer to use konqueror.