Re: [opensuse] KDE 4 and Konqueror reduced functionality
  • From: "Rob OpenSuSE" <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 21:25:53 +0000
2008/12/24 Per Inge Oestmoen <pioe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Relevant to photographers and others who view images:

When clicking on an image file in Konqueror 4 (or Dolphin) I can no
longer get a full EXIF reading. That is also the case with Gwenview's
latest incarnation.

With the KDE 3 counterparts, I could and can easily get the EXIF reading
up by right clicking and choosing the appropriate dialog box area.

Such a loss of functionality needs to be remedied as soon as possible.

Have you put the feature request into the KDE Bugzilla?