Re: [opensuse] fglrx 8-12 driver released and builds and Installs Fine - Performance Terrible
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:45:30 -0500
* David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-24-08 03:22]:

Back to the 8-9 release and all is well. Stefan, if you still have a
at AMD, would you pass this along? I would bug it with novell, but we both
that would an absolute waste of time.

Yes, that would be like bugging General Motors over a bad build of a
Toyoto. Somehow, the comment comes off as a slam against Novell who
has nothing to do with the quality of the driver. One might as well
be slamming laywers for the condition of the banking industry, but in
retrospect that is probably some well placed blame.

I know, lets bug the Texas congress.

Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711 Photo Album:
Registered Linux User #207535 @