Re: [opensuse] Beagle crashes hard my machine. Removing beagle impedes nautilus from running.
  • From: auxsvr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:25:56 +0200
On Sunday 21 December 2008, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

As is known, the combination of having a root filesystem formatted as
reiserfs will hard lock the machine as soon as Beagle runs (Bug
448007). Therefore I removed all related to Beagle.

Running 2.6.27.7-9-default , with beagle on a reiserfs root with ACLs and
heavy disk IO, I haven't had any hard locks since it was released.

But now Nautilus refuses to run:

cer@minas-morgul:~> nautilus
nautilus: error while loading shared libraries: libbeagle.so.1: cannot

Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.1-ex-factory)

Kind regards