Re: [opensuse] KDE3-4 did teams change?
  • From: Amedee Van Gasse <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:36:27 +0100
Lisi Reisz schreef:
On Sunday 07 December 2008 09:49:39 Rajko M. wrote:
On Sunday 07 December 2008 02:12:13 am Lisi Reisz wrote:
So once I can no longer use 3.x.x
Why not?

Because it will eventually be dropped from all repositories and new hardware
might necessitate a more up to date distro.

I have high hopes that someone might start a fork from the main KDE stream
and
continue to support KDE 3.x.x. Sadly I myself have not got the skills
needed. :-(

Lisi

It is Software Libre and it will never be wiped from the face of the earth.
The only thing that will stop eventually, is the development of bugfixes.