Re: [opensuse] Skype on 11.0 X86_64
  • From: "Bikram Chatterjee" <razorpeak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:11:48 +0530
I'm wondering why you use the static OSS version instead of the dynamic
ALSA one?
Only I read it in some blog that someone got it working with x86_64
SuSE. I have tried dynamic one also it it did not work that time also.

And also I'm wondering if you are using Gnome or any other windowmanager
(important because the pulseaudio thing under Gnome)?
I am using KDE4.

Bikram

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Wolfgang Rosenauer
But my option shows only /dev/dsp/ and nothing else :(

Any other suggessions would also be appreciated.

I'm wondering why you use the static OSS version instead of the dynamic
ALSA one?
And also I'm wondering if you are using Gnome or any other windowmanager
(important because the pulseaudio thing under Gnome)?

Wolfgang