Re: [opensuse] KDE3-4 did teams change?
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:31:48 +0100
Am Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2008 16:18:00 schrieb Lisi Reisz:
On Sunday 07 December 2008 13:26:12 auxsvr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I think that Lisi shouldn't take what
he reads about KDE4 for granted, testing it would be better in my
opinion.

I am not taking anything for granted. I have looked at KDE 4. I can't see
it for all the moving and transparent things. I certainly wouldn't be able
to explore it or "test" it.

To explore the desktop effects such as magnify or invert, you would have to
open the menu from the panel, click on systemsettings > desktop > effects.
Same for changing the theme to some high contrast theme etc.

There is no transparency involved. So what exactly stopped you, "all the
moving and transparent things" sounds a bit too vague.

Sven