Re: [opensuse] UPS And Multiple Computers
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 01:10:49 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2008-12-01 at 15:13 -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:

Personally, I avoid hardware I can't kick once in a while.
My job is very frustrating...

ROTFL!

I hope you don't kick hard disks... they don't like it.
I know from personal experience they don't ;-)

So you're saying that if I stop kicking boxes with hard drives in them,
I'll probably experience less frustration? I never thought of that...

But of course! First, you vent your frustration kicking a box. The HD, that happens to be active, has a rough landing, you loos data, you have to replace the HD recovering data from the backup, and you end doubly frustrated ;-)

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.