Re: [opensuse] Timestamping pipe
  • From: G T Smith <grahamsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:52:58 +0000

Carlos E. R. wrote:

But the site is not working right now - ah, its back. I have
"lazarus-0.9.26-0...rpm" installed. Download from sourceforge:
<>. Compiling
the source is complex, better get the binary rpm. However, you need the
source tree of the compiler for some things. Screenshots here:

(And Heinlein's Lazarus: <>)

There is another version of pascal, one that crosscompiles via gcc. I
don't like and don't use it, not very compatible with turbopascal. Both
this and freepascal where included with suse not too long ago.

I was not overly impressed with those either, for me it is more a bit of
programming nostalgia, I think I have some old (+15 years) things which
I might be able to resurrect (if I can find them after this time).

Thanks for this and the extras :-),

- --

Bjarne Stroustrup
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)