[opensuse] need help deciphering a tcpdump
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:06:47 +0100
I've got a problem with an SMTP session between two mailservers (of
which one is ours). The initial conversation works fine right up until
the RCPT TO. We respond with '250 2.1.5 Ok' after which nothing else
happens until we time out.

I've captured the whole thing with tcpdump, and I've got a suspicion,
but I'd like somebody else to have a look:

http://jessen.ch/files/cellere-tcpdump

We are the 88-address, the other side is the 195-ditto. If someone
would care to take a peek at the above, and explain to me what's going
on, I'd much appreciate it.

thanks
Per

--