Re: [opensuse] How to change subscription account info
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:01:26 -0500
* kbboykin@xxxxxxxxxxx <kbboykin@xxxxxxxxxxx> [11-15-08 15:56]:
Hello,

I want to change my email account. How do I do that. I went to
lists.opensuse.org, but couldn't see any way to do this.

--
Keith Boykin
You are what you think - so always think positively!

note: there is a space missing after <dash><dash> that denotes your
sig, should be:

you need to unsubscribe from your present addr and resub under the
desired address. Instruction are in the links which normally appear
below your sig. \\\