Re: [opensuse] Is an update to KDE 3.5.10 OK?
  • From: Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:16:02 +0100
On Wednesday 12 November 2008 09.48:28, David C. Rankin wrote:
Listmates,

Before I regret it, has anybody had any bad experience with an update to
KDE 3.5.10. I seem to recall a week or so ago, there was a complaint about
3.5.10, but there was very little follow up. That leads me to believe all
is safe. But getting older, I have learned to look before I leap. So
anybody have any information on the update?

Hi David,

Just a few days ago I used Yast to update everything on my system (OpenSuse
10.3) where an update was possible, not only but including KDE. There was a
dependency problem for Kaffeine and something else I don't remember. I
clicked "keep this, do not update" for those two apps and then let Yast
download the rest, approx. 1 GB.

I now have KDE 3.5.10 "release 28.3". No problems at all - here ;-)

regards

Daniel
erotic art photos: http://www.bauer-nudes.com
Madagascar special: http://www.fotograf-basel.ch/madagascar/